The Butters PMS* Rescue Cream All-Natural Body Rub
The Butters PMS* Rescue Cream was created to help ease irritability, tummy issues, cramps, excess water retention, tension, hot flashes, sleep issues, and any disquieting symptoms of hormonal dysregulation.
This all-natural rub is meant to be used with a heating pad and/or massage, to soothe the skin and underlying tissues, improve mood, and potentially balance hormonal issues. For many, the topical application of sage, evening primrose, and neem can aid in alleviating hormonal imbalance.
Like The Butters Original Lube & Moisturizer, PMS Rescue Cream has a base of aloe, shea butter, and other natural oils. These ingredients combine to increase moisture levels, condition and protect skin, and provide essential vitamins and lipids.
- All-natural oil & herbal rub
- Made to ease hormonal imbalance and relieve tension
- Moisturizes and soothes skin and underlying tissues
- Great with a heating pad and/or body massage
- Ingredients promote balance and overall well-being
More about PMS Cream’s active, all-natural ingredients:
- Clary sage helps balance hormone production and is commonly offered as a treatment for menopause and PMS symptoms. It’s also known for its ability to increase circulation, support the digestive system, improve eye health, offer antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, and smooth involuntary muscle movement.
- Lemongrass is used as aromatherapy to relieve muscle pain, plus externally to kill bacteria and reduce body aches, and internally to help your digestive system. Lemongrass essential oil is a source of many essential vitamins and minerals.
- Evening primrose can help treat hormone/endocrine imbalances and associated problems in the body thank to its high concentration of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). It’s also a powerful anti-inflammatory and has been used to treat a wide range of aches and pains caused by swelling, such as bloating, breast tenderness, and cramping associated with PMS, and joint pain in patients with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Neem is rich in essential fatty acids (EFAs), triglycerides, vitamin E, and calcium. Neem also stimulates collagen production, good for aging skin. Indeed, if used regularly, neem may help smooth wrinkles and fine lines while helping to prevent the signs of aging.
- Peppermint essential oil works to relieve tension and headaches. It can also help unclog sinuses, boost energy levels, and relieve itching and topical pains thanks to its natural analgesic properties. When used on skin, it boosts overall skin health.
- Epsom salt is easily absorbed through the skin and can help with pain relief, relax the nervous system, and soothe skin irritation.
All ingredients: Aloe; shea butter; olive, coconut, grapeseed, soy, & palm oils; neem oil; evening primrose; Epsom salt; organic essential oils: peppermint, clary sage, & lemongrass; guar bean powder; sea salt; apple cider vinegar; Vitamin E/C; fragrance; polysorbate 80
* A note from The Butters: This is not a menstrual product “for women.” This is made for anyone of any, all, or no genders who suffer from PMS or PMS-like symptoms – including those with PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome), rough menstruations, folks on HRT, etc. This isn’t a medication. Ask your doctor if you’re concerned about possible interactions.